The Infrastructure Committee advocates for an infrastructure system critical to meeting the growing needs of Orange County’s residents and businesses. Whether it’s increased investment in the county’s roads and highway system, or increasing the supply of quality drinking water, OCBC works to make sure Orange County is able to meet the demands of a growing population and expanding economy.Learn More
Committee Meeting Schedule
All committee meetings are held at OCBC’s offices from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. Log in to register online for committee meetings.
The Infrastructure Committee consistently provides timely presentations and informative speakers throughout the year. Click on the presentations below to view.
- Regional Connectivity Projects
John Standiford, Riverside County Transportation Commission
- Municipal Water District Water Reliability Study Update
Karl Seckel, MWDOC.
- Orange County Sanitation District Update
Rob Thompson, Orange County Orange County Sanitation District.
- Measure M2 Ten-Year-Review
Jeff Lalloway, Orange County Transportation Authority. CLICK HERE for a meeting recap.
- Seawater Desalination Project at Huntington Beach: Local, Drought-Proof Source of Drinking Water for Orange County
Graham Beatty, Poseidon Resources
- Water Supply Update: Bay Delta Conservation Plan
Randall Neudeck, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Orange County Waste & Recycling
Dylan Wright, Director, Orange County Waste & Recycling
- Bryan Starr, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs
All committee meetings are open to OCBC members and invited guests only. Not a member? Talk to Vice President of Investor Relations and Business Development Natalie Rubalcava to join Orange County’s leading voice of business.
Looking for a seat at the table? Subscribe to our eNewsletter to receive committee updates and learn about what you can do to get involved.