- Loretta Sanchez for US Senate. Loretta Sanchez has served as member of congress representing Orange County since 1997. During her service she has been successful in bringing back funding for several critical transportation and water infrastructure projects. She has been a voice of reason on many important business issues and lists herself as a “Blue Dog” Democrat meaning a fiscally conservative member of Congress. She is running against Attorney General Kamala Harris to replace Senator Barbara Boxer.
- Don Wagner for Mayor of Irvine. Don Wagner has represented Irvine in the State Assembly since 2010. He is a strong fiscal conservative and supporter of the business community. Don won OCBC’s Legislator of the Year Award in 2014. Don is running to replace Steven Choi who will be advancing to replace Don’s seat in the Assembly.
- Christina Shea for Irvine City Council. Christina Shea has served as a city council member and mayor in Irvine on and off since 1992. She has always been a strong voice for the business community and has helped the city grow successfully for the last three decades. Christina is an incumbent.
- Steve Faessel for Anaheim City Council. Steve Faessel is a Continuing Education Instructor for the North OC Community College District; Faessel has served Anaheim as a member of the Anaheim Public Utility Board, General Plan Advisory Committee, Anaheim Planning Commission, Budget, Investment and Technology Commission and now as Director for the Metropolitan Water District (MWD). Steve is supported by the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce and Save Our Anaheim Resort.
- Tara Campbell for Yorba Linda City Council. Tara Campbell is a key staff member for Assembly Member Ling Ling Chang in North Orange County. Tara serves as a Parks and Recreation Commissioner in Yorba Linda. Ms. Campbell is a fiscal conservative that is supported by the business friendly majority on the council including OCBC endorsed candidates Gene Hernandez and Craig Young.
- Dwight Robinson for Lake Forest City Council. Dwight Robinson was elected to serve the Lake Forest City Council in 2012. He is a Charter Member of the Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce. In 2015 Dwight was elected by a majority of Orange County mayors to represent Orange County cities on the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Dwight owns and operates a few businesses in California and also serves as the Managing Partner of a small business located in Lake Forest.
- Steve Jones for Garden Grove Mayor. Steve Jones was appointed as a City Council Member in April 2007, and elected in November 2008. Prior to joining the City Council, he served as a Garden Grove Planning Commissioner from 1999 to 2007, serving as Chair for three terms, and Vice Chair for two. Steve currently serves as a Director on OCTA and has been a supporter of OCBC initiatives regarding mobility on key highway projects including the I-405 and SR-55. He has also been an active member of the Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce for over 10 years.
For more information, contact Bryan Starr, Sr. Vice President, Government Affairs.