OCBC’s Community College Working Group (CCWG) is a regional coalition of business, industry, and education representatives serving the Orange County community college districts, Regional Occupation Programs (ROP), non-profits, Workforce Investment Boards (WIB), University, and K-12 institutions. CCWG proactively works with CTE (Career Technical Education) to align education programs that are inclusive and collaborative to meet the workforce needs of business and industry.
- South Orange County Community College District: Irvine Valley College, Saddleback College, Advanced Technology Engineering Park
- Coast Community College District: Orange Coast College, Coastline Community College District, Golden West College
- North Orange County Community College District: Fullerton College, Cypress College, School of Continuing Education
Committee Meeting Schedule
Meets as needed.
- Glenn Roquemore, President, Irvine Valley College
- Alicia Berhow, Vice President of Workforce Development and Advocacy
All committee meetings are open to OCBC members and invited guests only. Not a member? Talk to Vice President of Investor Relations and Business Development Natalie Rubalcava to join Orange County’s leading voice of business.
Looking for a seat at the table? Subscribe to our eNewsletter to receive committee updates and learn about what you can do to get involved.