A diverse housing market is critical to the long-term success of Orange County’s business community. A broad spectrum of housing products must be available to residents; whether it’s a single family detached home or a new high-rise condominium, residents of the county need affordable choices. OCBC works with Orange County’s cities to plan for current and future housing needs that reflect the region’s growing and aging population.
The driving force to OCBC’s Workforce Housing initiative is the Workforce Housing Committee. This action committee provides public policy direction to OCBC’s Board of Directors.
The 2015 Workforce Housing Scorecard examines and analyzes the current and projected housing trends and provides a preview of where Orange County is headed in terms of workforce housing, and how it will impact demographic, economic, and business competitiveness factors.
CLICK HERE to read the full report.
Workforce Housing Resources and Links
- Building Industry Association of Orange County
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Habitat for Humanity
- HomeAid Orange County
- Orange County Association of Realtors
- Orange County Housing and Community Assistance
- Orange County Housing Trust
- Pacific West Association of Realtors
- The New House