Employers need qualified, talented employees. High housing costs can dissuade such employees from relocating to fill job vacancies and thus negatively impact the economy. The Housing Resources Center explores various tools available to Employers to help meet their demand for highly-skilled workers, including Employer Assisted Housing Programs, Shared Appreciation Mortgages, and Public-Private Projects. The private sector has much to gain from working with Home Buyers and Public Officials to address high housing costs.
- Individual Development Accounts
- Down Payment/Rental Assistance
- Employer Assisted Housing Programs
- Employer Developed Housing
- Public-Private Projects
- Ground Leasing and Land Trusts